Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!



I was I would have thought of these amazing NYE cupcakes!

Instead, I didn't make any NYE cupcakes and regret it. So as a result, I've added baking and my blogs to my New Year resolutions! I'm making it a priority to keep both blogs updated. I know, I know...I always say that with practically every other post. But I have had no reason to stay accountable to myself. Now, my reason is because I'm making a goal for myself and I'm posting at least once a week!

I also didn't complete the 12 days of cookies how I said I would. I got a little to busy for having to go to the store every other day and spend hours on end baking. 

I did however, manage to create some ADORABLE baby shower cupcakes for a close friend of mine!



Brynlee will be here in March and she will be arriving in style! Pink and zebra was the theme for her baby shower and it just came together so well! Chelsea (the To-Be aunt and one of my best friends) did a wonderful job decorating and planning for her big sister's arrival. These cupcakes were my personal favorite, Cream Cheese filled Chocolate with regular buttercream frosting - Yum!

Until next time, have a great Monday evening and eat something delicious tonight!

0 comments: